Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Skills and knowledge : let's make use to it !

            January 5, 2018, Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School- Integrated Senior High School held a pre - immersion at the morning with the LGU guest speaker Mrs. Reynita L. Villan she tackles about the dos and donts that we should follow during working ours and the things we should prepare on applying a job and send-off ceremony at the afternoon for us Grade 12 students to unleash and prepare us in applying the knowledge and skills we have learned from our daily lessons in school. It is where we have had invited our parents to be with us during that day to witness the three-fourth success in high school life.


       Actually, I have been asking myself what a send-off would be like and why is it needed to ungergo? But, my question has been answered because that day I have come up to the idea that it was like a Prom where your partner is your parent and a graduation where you are ready to show to the world that you have learned and you have skills to make use and to practice. That we need to undergo thru it so we will be certified and acknowledge.


     Honestly, I am not expecting that auntie will be there, it's like I'm worrying that nobody is coming for me and I'll be lightning the candle myself. But there she is wearing one of her best dresses looking so sophisticated and respectable smiling and joining me to light the candle. I was happy that I had experienced this kind of ceremony in my high school along with my friends, classmates and my fellow Grade -12 students.

The ceremony ends with the speech of my classmate Sheryl Moana Marie Ollamina which has adored and agreed by everyone.and also the closing remarks of our immersion teacher and adviser Sir John Marco M. Suazo. All and all the ceremony  ends well like the quote " what starts we'll, ends well".

6 comments:

A Experience to Remember

When you attend  a  ball what usually makes it the most memorable? Is it the feeling of over joy? Is it the experience ? Or is it becau...