Saturday, February 10, 2018

The 18 things I learned

The most reason of having this immersion is for us to learn and understand the field we would choose in the future. During the immersion I have learned the 18 things I must apply and use in Geodetic Engineering.
                                                                                                                               
1. Leave no one behind. It's the saying geodetic engineer's believe, engineer said we should each other no matter what.
2. Patience is a virtue. For a person who always come early and never been late in the immersion venue is okay but if you always need to wait for almost 30 mins- 1 hour before your bosses arrive you should need a lot of patience.
3. I have learned to familiaize the azimuth and bearings I their ploting position.
4. I have develop a skill in plotting because thats what we have been doing it everyday.
5. I have familiarized the instruments/ tools that geodetic engineers use.
6. I have learned how to read a land title and how do they help geodetic engineers to identify the total area.
7. I have learned what the technical description are for.
8. I have learned the difference of blue print and AutoCAD.
9. I have learned how to find the northings, eastings, and distance of the land area.
10. I have learn how to make a vicinity map using the plotting by hand but not by using AutoCAD.
11. I have learn how to use the meter tape to find the distance of a certain area without using theodolite in small areas.
12. I have learn how to use the three side scale in plotting the distance or making illustrations.
13. I have learn how big the responsibility a geodetic engineer may face specially during land surveying.
14. I have learn some of the R.A's of geodetic engineer.
15. I have learn how to use the lot data computation.
16. I have learn that geodetic engineers need to survey land only of the weather is good.
17. I have learn that geodetic engineering studies the surface of the earth through science and appied math.
18. I have learned that we need geodetic engineer's because they have the power to survey each land area in the world and because of that they are important in this community.

Indeed, I have learn. I must use them in the future.

6 comments:

A Experience to Remember

When you attend  a  ball what usually makes it the most memorable? Is it the feeling of over joy? Is it the experience ? Or is it becau...