Sunday, February 11, 2018

Realization

February 6, 2018, it is the day the three of us has ended our immersion. I am glad that in our last day of immersion Engr. Archie James A. Sumalinog is with us. In our last day there, he was still able to teach us how to use the meter tape to measure an area without over instrument, he manages to teach us how to write and use the lot data computation sheet  and gives idea on how to improve our writing skills in order to make our penmanship beautiful. He also share some tips about geodetic engineering and welcomes us anytime to visit him in his office in the future if we would like to learn more, that he is willing to teach and help us.


In that last day I am thankful that I have learned something from a licensed geodetic engineer.  It is an honor to be teached by him. I have realize in there that I really would want to become a geodetic engineer in the future and from the tips he gave us I know it really help us a lot. I know becoming a geodetic engineer would never be easy but like what he said that "if you want to then you can do it just don't give up".


 I would miss them. And I thank them for teaching and encouraging us. Thank you Engr. Sumalinog and ma'am Jenalyn.
 thank you


6 comments:

A Experience to Remember

When you attend  a  ball what usually makes it the most memorable? Is it the feeling of over joy? Is it the experience ? Or is it becau...